Mom's Cheese Olive Balls
- 1 stick margarine, softened
- 8 oz coarsely grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco (or to taste)
- Dash of garlic
- Large jar of small pimento-filled green olives, drained very well on paper towels.
- Prep: 15
- Cook: 20
- Serves: 100 olives
- Have margarine and cheese at room temperature. Blend together with fingers. Gradually add flour & seasonings. Break off small amount (just enough to cover olive) and pat in palm of hand (flatten dough). Put olive in center & cover with dough.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Or freeze uncooked (individually) on a pan & then put in ziplock bags in freezer. Bake at 375-400 for 20 minute or until light brown.
recipes/sides/mom_s_cheese_olive_balls.txt · Last modified: 2018/12/09 07:02 by bw