Deviled Eggs with Anchovy
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cold
- 6 anchovy fillets, minced, plus 6 additional whole anchovy fillets
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole or Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 12 parsley leaves
- Prep: 10
- Cook: 10
- Serves: 6
- Peel and halve lengthwise 6 cold hard-boiled eggs.
- Transfer yolks to a small bowl (reserve egg-white halves). Add minced anchovy fillets, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, horseradish, and cayenne pepper. Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pipe yolk mixture into egg whites. Garnish each egg half with 1/2 anchovy fillet and 1 parsley leaf.
recipes/sides/deviled_eggs_with_anchovy.txt · Last modified: 2018/07/22 06:26 (external edit)