Sweet Potatoes with Blue Cheese and Pecans
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes (about 6)
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 8-ounce packages) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1” cubes, room temperature
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup mild blue cheese
- 1/4 cup store-bought candied pecans
- Prep: 1 hour
- Cook: 15 min
- Serves: 6-8
- Preheat oven to 350°. Roast sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet until tender, about 1 hour. Let cool slightly.
- Remove skins and transfer sweet potatoes to a large heavy saucepan over low heat. Add cream cheese and butter. Mash until well blended and creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Stir over low heat until hot.
- Spoon into a warm serving dish and garnish with cheese and pecans.
recipes/sides/sweet_potatoes_with_blue_cheese_and_pecans.txt · Last modified: 2021/09/15 00:44 (external edit)